Respecting and protecting your privacy is important to us and a priority in our continuing relationship.Visa Energy GB Limitedcollects your personal information through various means, such as through your online contacts, emails, letters and direct contacts for our services, your enrolment in any of our loyalty program, website cookies, and your response to our surveys. Visa Energy GB Limitedcollects this information so that we can carry out one or more of the following:
- Administer the Customer Loyalty Program;
- Provide you with ongoing services relating to your purchases of Visa Energy GB Limited Products and Services, including, but not limited to, Diesel & Gas Electricity Generators, Diesel & Marine Electricity Generators, Power Generation Equipment, Hydro Power Plant, Renewable Energy Equipment, Water Pumps and Lubricants, Oils & Greases and GeneralServices;
- Include you in preferred customer activities, such as special promotions and bonus offers;
- Manage, develop and improve our business and operations;
- Complete the necessary credit investigation(s) when you are applying for credit (i.e., Visa Energy GB Limited Products and Services;
- Assist in the development and marketing of our products and services;
To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements, or to cooperate with police and/or financial institutions during any investigation of credit/debit card and/or suspected criminal/fraudulent activities involving Visa Energy GB Limitedor any of Visa Energy GB Limitedservice providers or agents.
Visa Energy GB Limitedtakes great care to ensure your personal information is securely stored.Access to this information is restricted to authorized personnel of Visa Energy GB Limited.
Please note that your personal information that you disclose on a Visa Energy GB Limitedbusiness site or other commercial credit application will only be used to complete the necessary credit investigation and will not be used for marketing or other purposes, unless we ask for and receive your consent for such use(s).
If you wish to have your name removed from our telephone, mail or email marketing lists,
please call us at +44 (0) 1604 410838 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respecting and protecting the privacy of Visa Energy GB Limited’s other stakeholder group is important to us and is a priority in our continuing relationship. Examples of other stakeholders include, but are not limited to, equipment suppliers, suppliers, individual contractors, job applicants, landowners, lease-grantors, shareholders, investment analysts, government contacts and other business associates.
Visa Energy GB Limitedcollects your personal information through various means, such as through personal contact, job and employment applications, over the phone and through website cookies. We collect this information’s so we can manage our ongoing relationship with you, but we will tell you the specific purposes for which your information will be used when we collect it.
Visa Energy GB Limitedtakes great care to ensure your personal information is securely stored. Access to this information is restricted to authorized employees of Visa Energy GB Limitedand will only be disclosed to third-party agents responsible for administering our programs or providing Visa Energy GB Limitedwith services, provided that such companies use the information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed, and agree to maintain privacy policies consistent with Visa Energy GB Limited’sbusinesses.
You may also contact us in the same manner to request access to or correct any of your personal information held by Visa Energy GB Limited
A cookie is a piece of data — typically encoded information about how and when you use a site — that a Web server creates when you visit a website.
This data is placed on your computer hard drive in the form of a small text file. There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are used only for the length of time you stay on the website. When you leave the site, they expire and are no longer active.
Persistent cookies are more permanent and can be re-read when you return to the site that placed them on your computer.
We use persistent cookies in two instances — to identify previous visits to a new section of the website so that you are not required to view redirect information on subsequent visits and to allow users to access our corporate brand web page without having to log in repeatedly using the registration form.
The https://www.visaenergy.com &https://www.visaelectricitygenerators.comof the Visa Energy GB Limitedwebsite uses session cookies to enable us to better serve all customers and potential customers.
Alternately, you can set these options to deny cookies altogether. Please note, however, that by not accepting cookies you may limit the functionality that we can provide to you when you visit our site.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4: Select Options from the Internet Options. Select the Advanced menu and scroll to the Cookies section. You will have several options – accept cookies, ask permission before accepting cookies or disallow cookies.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5: Select Tools from your browser menu. Select Internet Options, Security, then Internet from the Web Content Zone, then select Custom Level. From the drop-down list, scroll down to Cookies and select the options you want.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8: On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Privacy tab. Under Settings, move the slider to the privacy level you want.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and 10: On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Privacy tab. Under Settings, move the slider to the privacy level you want.
- Netscape Communicator or Navigator: Select Preferences from the Edit menu. From the Preferences menu, select Advanced, and several cookie options will be listed in the lower right of the menu. There will be options that allow you to accept cookies, request permission before accepting or disallow cookies completely.
Automatic Logging of Session Data
To help us serve you better, we continuously and automatically collect generic, non-personal information about visits to our website. The following points describe the nature of the information collected in our Web server logs:
- We do not collect personal information such as names, ages, phone numbers, addresses or e-mail addresses from visitors to our website. We do not collect individual profile information for visitors across multiple sites and do not aggregate information from any other sources about browsing patterns of individual visitors across multiple sites.
- We collect anonymous visitor information like IP addresses, browser types (such as Internet Explorer or Netscape), return visits from past guests, referring pages, pages visited along with the order in which they were visited, time spent on the website, and the referrer and transaction information for e-commerce pages. We collect such non-personally identifiable information for the following purposes: (1) to obtain anonymous statistical analysis of Web page traffic patterns for our website (2) to administer our website and servers, (3) to allow for auditing of our services by third parties, and (4) to improve our services.
- We do not create individual profiles of visitors. We do not have a database of individual profiles of each visitor. We collect data in aggregate form and data is not recorded or stored about individual visitors.
- We may use the aggregate data to inform third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
Visa Energy GB Limitedreserves the right to change this policy at any time.
Please check this page periodically for changes.
Updated August 2019
Visa Energy - Diesel Generators | Gas Generators | Marine Generators
Visa Energy GB Ltd strives to undertake our business fairly with honesty and transparency. This must be reflected in every aspect of our business affairs.